ECSWE participate in 4th European Education Summit
9. December 2021
The European Education Summit is the annual flagship event of the European Education Area, the EU’s shared vision of a modern and inclusive European education and training sector, fit to face the digital and green transitions.
For ECSWE, participation in the summit is key to better understand current trends in policy-making and to understand the implications for our member associations and schools. We are therefore curious to learn more on the manifold themes on the agenda.
After a challenging year, the European Commission invites policymakers and other stakeholders to jointly look to the future of education and training in the European Union (EU).
- How can the education sector be improved to the benefit of all?
- How can it be made more inclusive and fair – from early childhood education and care to higher education and adult learning?
- How can the well-being of teachers and pupils be improved?
- How can smart investment lead to high-quality education and training?
- What can be done to progress the green and digital transformations of the sector?
At this year’s European Education Summit, participants from across the EU will discuss ideas and best practices to search for answers to these questions and more.